JOB TITLE:JBOSS ADMINISTRATOR
- Application Architect
- Project Manager
Manage the daily operation of JBoss Application Server. Monitor resource utilization, including CPU, memory, and disk utilization. Report on system utilization and plan/implement recommended maintenance as required. Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.
- Install, configure, tune and support JBoss Application Server & Apache Web Server
- Configure JBoss container resources (e.g., JDBC, JMS, JNDI)
- Setup, and manage load balancing, clustering, failover
- Install/setup/administer supporting tools (e.g., JIRA, Bamboo, GIT, Confluence)
- Deploy applications to production and non-production environments. Troubleshoot application & web server issues related to the platform.
- Create support tickets and work with vendors as needed.
- Manage the daily operation of JBoss Application Server. Monitor resource utilization, including CPU, memory, and disk utilization.
- Report on system utilization and plan/implement recommended maintenance as required.
- Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.
- Participate in the design and configuration of secure access to server resources.
- Apply and promote patches.
- Develop, test, and implement automation scripts
- Work with Developers and Database Administrators in the implementation of new applications. Identify impact to capacity.
- Maintain documentation related to infrastructure and physical architecture of the systems.
INTERNAL CROSS WORKING RELATIONS :
- Different domain teams like functional, technical etc.
EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONS:
- Third parties (Vendors / implementation Partners)
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems of equivalent from a reputed national / foreign educational institution.
- Communication capabilities in English.
- Must have 8 years' of UNIX/Linux administrator (RedHat, AIX)
- Must have 2-4 years' Apache/Tomcat
- Must have 5-6 years' JBOSS 5.x / 6.x
- Must have 4 years' experience with site caching performance, load balancing.
- Must have 4 years' experience application hosting
- Prior Experience with large scale J2EE deployments, Java programming or Software Development Life Cycle
- High knowledge level of the Java application memory stack and tuning
- Good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others.
- Scripting and other Skills: Shell, PERL, SQL
- Must have overall IT experience of 8+ years
- Communication skills.
- Ability to deliver trainings.
- An enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter and a team player that works well as a member of a diverse team with strong ability to multitask
- Understanding and working experience with technology as an enabler.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse team.
If your are interested please Email your resume to email@example.com