Cloud Services Platform
Our Client is an innovative Information Technology company established in 2005 and offers Software Product Development and Software Services headquartered in India and offices in Malaysia, USA and UAE.
Client wants to build a robust platform for offering cloud services targeted at enterprise customers. Apart from investing in data centers, secure networks, they needed a rock solid platform to
support and sustain an evolving eco system, enable interactive collaboration with the user community, and enhance operational efficiencies.
The existing portal had limited features wasn't flexible and extendable to address client's business needs mentioned below.
- Business Growth – Through Sales Channel and Channel Partner.
- Onboarding Process Facilitation.
- Enhanced User Experience by way of Interactive Interfaces
- Internal Efficiencies, Workflow management, Automation and Integrations.
- Secure and Sustainable Platform.
Client chose Liferay as the technology platform and selected esquare
as the execution partner to build the state of the art cloud Services eco system.
ESquare provided onsite consulting to provide end to end solution covering right from requirements, to architecture, to development, to testing support and eventual release.
The project was executed in an iterative manner following Agile Processes with intense onsite client engagement/requirements elicitation and building architectural foundations supported by
Esquare’s Senior Consultant
Below are the main modules delivered
• Product Catalog with Pricing
• Shopping Cart and Online Quoting
• User Management, with IDM and LDAP integration.
• Channel Partner and Customer On-boarding Workflow management
• N/W and VM Provisioning integration
• Service Item Life Cycle Management
• Web Services integration on Enterprise Service Bus
• End User License Agreement (EULA)
• Content White Labeling
• Billing Usage and Invoice Reports
• Ticket Management
-Fully customized applications with rich user interface
-Dynamic security with user authentication at various levels
- Enhanced User Experience by way of Self-Provisioning, Support Processes and Life Cycle Management.
Highly Scalable Platform Delivered on time delivery despite technical challenges. End Client has competitive advantage in enterprise cloud services market with variety and depth of services being offered.Download