Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla is the most popular open source CMS currently available as evidenced by a vibrant and growing community of friendly users and talented developers. Joomla's roots go back to 2000 and, with over 200,000 community users and contributors, the future looks bright for the award-winning Joomla Project.
Joomla is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which is used to build websites and online applications. It is free and extendable which is separated into front-end and back-end templates (administrator). Joomla is developed using PHP, Object Oriented Programming, software design patterns and MySQL (used for storing the data).
Esquare’s Sales force Customer Experience team can help you to become a customer company.Clean and Fresh Styles Joomla Template based on the Ganry Framework and have unlimited background colors.
For smooth integration, our integration experts analyze and integrate enterprise applications with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform with optimistic approach.
Joomla is used all over the world
Corporate Web sites or portals
Corporate intranets and extranets
Non-profit and organizational Web sites
Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
E-commerce and online reservations
School and church Web sites
Small business Web sites
Personal or family homepages
Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla:
- MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
- Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
- IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
- Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
- The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
- Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za
- More examples of companies using Joomla can be found in the Joomla Community Site Showcase.
It’s not about ideas It’s about making ideas happen !!!