Security Solutions for National Panchayath Portal
Our client is an innovative Information and communication Technology company established in 1995 realigned itself to build a host of products and services for enterprise thus establishing the country’s premier enterprise cloud services. Today, offering Converged ICT solutions to over 3500 satisfied corporate customers in over 710 cities, it’s no surprise that we are the most favored partner for Enterprise
Connectivity, IT and Software services.
Client wants to build a robust portal with a stringent Security solutions for a Government Portal dealing with National Panchanyats with multilevel hierarchy for Taluks, districts and states .
The client was using Liferay CE for the development of the Portal. The proprietary solution was lacking the following features - Liferay CE provides limited security but client wants much secured - Hacking and Hijacking data needs to be protected - Multi Site needs to be incorporated for multi - level hierarchy
Client chose Liferay CE as the technology platform and selected esquare as the execution partner to build the state of the art National Panchayat Portal for the Indian
ESquare provided onsite consulting to provide end to end solution covering right from requirements, to architecture, to development, to testing support and eventual release
The project was executed in an iterative manner following Agile Processes with intense onsite client engagement / requirements Elicitation and building architectural foundations supported by Esquare’s Senior Consultant
This Portal has multiple organization each organization has admin, publisher, and reviewer and contributor role. Based on role they can manage and publish the government forms, messages and alerts etc . Those organizations are with multilevel hierarchy for Taluks, panchayats, districts and states
- Dynamic security with user authentication at various levels
- C omplete Security system built from scratch certified with OWASP standards.
- Salt (cryptography) for sending the passwords to avoid any hacker's attacks during the transfer phase.
- CSRF (Cross - Site Request Forgery) to avoid any hacker's attac ks with respect to duplicating URLs .
- Maintained Website security standards, md5 - passw or d algorithm, and Bank question security, Vulnerability and Cross -site scripting.
- Multi site feature for implementing the multilevel hierarchy for Taluks, panchayats, districts and states.
Highly Secured Portal Delivered on time delivery despite technical C hallenges
with respect to multiple security algorithm and standards .
It’s not about ideas It’s about making ideas happen !!!