Grow with us
At Esquare, we value your passion for technologies and provide opportunities to build a world that is connected, intellegent, cleaner and greener.
Requirement: Full Stack Developer in PHP Domain
Minimum Experience: 3-4 Years
• Lead and Work closely with the Development Teams to both develop detailed
design specification documents with clear project deliverable and time-lines and to
ensure timely completion.
• Experience in working on large scale public applications with awareness of related
security threats, vulnerabilities and the relevant management and mitigation
techniques is required.
• Work with sales team to understand functional requirements and update and create
• Ability to think from an end user/customer perspective on all functional and
• Capability to plan and manage complex project deployment environments for
• Awareness on networking, hardware sizing/hosting requirements and data center
deployment methods required.
• Capability to motivate and lead a young team in meeting desired product
functionality quality and time deadlines.
• Capability to decide on the right platforms and technologies relevant to the
requirement and develop the required solution architecture and make relevant
• Capability to review source codes for bugs, code architecture errors and perform
debugging (Methods and Resources) .
• Experience and capability to independently interact with customers on all technical
and project issues efficiently and accurately.
• Experience and capability to independently interact with different stake holders
within the company – Development Teams, Sales Teams, Management on all issues.
• Need person who takes initiative in doing/suggesting the right thing to ensure the
success of the operations without being told.
• Taking overall responsibility of the development teams and processes and
delivering quality product in response to the functional requirements in a time
• Engage in outside-the-box, innovative thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
Technical Skills Required:
Services, Core Java, C#, ReactJS/Xamarin
• At least 1-2 years’ experience as Team Lead
• Experience in Core PHP,
• Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL
• Exposure to MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle database and backend systems .
• Exposure to ISO, CMM, PMBOK processes and methods desired.
• Experience in 3rd Party Integration with Backend ERPs (SAP, Oracle Financials,
• Must have good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Must have very good knowledge in UI/UX concepts
• Must have knowledge in CodeIgniter or related Framework
• Should have working knowledge for Web servers, installation and hosting,
preferably Apache, TomCat. Exposure to hosting processes on Amazon, Azure will
be and added advantage
• Knowledge of hosting platforms- Windows, Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu),
Unix. Also knowledge of working on mainframes as well as distributed computing
• Knowledge in Native/Cross Platform Mobile Application Development
• Should have a positive attitude and be a good team player
• Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to develop and write code quickly.
• Well Versed with Development Methodologies
Good to have Skills:
• Passion for work, willing to learn- fast and on the job. Pleasant personality- make
friends easily, support and be there for others, good team player. Good interpersonal
skills, ability to get along and work in a diverse work environment. Loads of
Patience and ability to deliver to impossible timelines!
It’s not about ideas It’s about making ideas happen !!!