Grow with us
At Esquare, we value your passion for technologies and provide opportunities to build a world that is connected, intellegent, cleaner and greener.
Requirement: UI/Front-End Developer
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
We are looking for a talented UI Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate
should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-
level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative
solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively
communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Proven UI experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Knowledge in UI Designs/Guidelines for Web and Mobile Platforms
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Must be able to develop and write code quickly.
It’s not about ideas It’s about making ideas happen !!!